The institution is set up as an independent legal entity.
The internal organisational structure and the activities of organisational units enable professional and systematic management of the National Park.
The Park’s Organisational units are:
THE MANAGEMENT BOARD
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
- Protection, Maintenance, Safeguarding, Promotion and Utilisation of the National Park - Science Research Centre - Ivo Pevalek.
- Marketing and Sales Department
- Visitor Welcome, Guidance, Information Transportation and Internal Transportation Department
- Finance and Accounting Department
- General Affairs Department
- Hotel and Gastronomy Unit
- Maintenance, Technical and Utility Infrastructure Unit
- Retail Unit
- OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
The organisational Units are established for operational commercial activities and services.
Download the National Park organisational structure in a PDF format - download here