Declaration of Accessibility

Accessibility of web pages and software solutions for mobile devices

Public Institution Plitvice Lakes National Park recognizes the importance of digital accessibility for all users with emphasis on facilitating access to public services and information for people with disabilities by complying with the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and the European Council of 26 October 2016 on accessibility of web pages and mobile applications of public institutions.

Declaration of Accessibility

As a public sector body, Public Institution Plitvice Lakes National Park must ensure accessibility of its web locations following the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Sector Bodies of the Republic of Croatia (NN 17/19) of 23 September 2019, which presents transposing the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and the Council on the accessibility of the websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies to the national legislation.

This accessibility statement refers to Public Institution Plitvice Lakes National Park’s corporate website, on the web location www.np-plitvicka-jezera.hr

Accessibility status

Web location www.np-plitvicka-jezera.hr partially complies with the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Sector Bodies. Most of the requirements of the European norm EN 301 549 V1.1.2 (2015-04) have been fulfilled, with some exceptions.
The web site www.np-plitvicka-jezera.hr is in the vast majority (98%) complied with the the Act on the Accessibility of Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Sector Bodies. Most of the requirements of the European norm EN 301 549 V1.1.2 (2015-04)) are met and the compliance is at 98%, the remaining 2% refers to the contrast between the content and the background, this functionality is included in the tools for content accessibility, called “Contrast “. Enabling this option fills the remaining 2% non-compliance, so the site meets 100% WCAG guidelines
.

Preparation of this Statement of Accessibility

This Statement was prepared on 11 September 2020, according to the Template of the Statement of Accessibility, which complies with the Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and the Council on the accessibility of websites and mobile applications of public sector bodies. It was established by the EU Commission Implementing Decision 2018/1523 of 11 October 2018.

An assessment method in the form of accessibility testing was used to prepare this Statement.

Feedback and contact information

Customers can direct all inquiries regarding the accessibility of Public Institution Plitvice Lakes National Park website to the Helpdesk.

You can contact our Helpdesk via:

Public Institution Plitvice Lakes National Park shall respond to the user’s inquiry, notification or request regarding accessibility within 15 days from receiving the notification or request, or within the same period to inform the user of the subsequent deadline for the response, with a detailed explanation of the reasons for postponing. In accordance with the usual work of its Helpdesk, the “Public Institution Plitvice Lakes National Park” will try to process users inquiries as soon as possible.

Inspection control

Information Commissioner of the Republic of Croatia is the body responsible for monitoring the compliance of websites and programming solutions for mobile devices of public sector bodies with accessibility requirements, and for supervising the implementation of the Accessibility Act.

In case of unsatisfactory replies to the notification or request for feedback on the accessibility of this website, users can contact the Information Commissioner by phone +385 1 2099 117 or by e-mail: pristupacnost@pristupinfo.hr.