1. How can I pay my ticket?
Tickets can be paid in cash (only Croatian Kuna) and by credit cards (all types of credit cards: Visa, Maestro, Diners, Amex, etc.)
2. Is it possible to book and purchase tickets in advance?
Park tickets can be purchased online through the link.
3. Can I purchase my ticket online?
Tickets can be purchased online. Tickets purchased via Plitvice Lakes National park webshop needs to be stored on the mobile device or printed and validated at the official entrance that was selected during purchase and within time period for which the ticket is purchased. Visitors visiting the Park in visitation zone with inactive ticket will be considered to be without valid ticket and will be treated in accordance with the applicable National Park Rules. More details can be found here.
4. Is the ride in the panorama train and electric boat included in the price of the ticket?
Yes, the rides are included in the price of the ticket.
5. Where can I leave my luggage? What is the price of storage?
You can leave your luggage free of charge in the area intended for that purpose at the Entrance 1, Entrance 2 and Flora auxiliary entrance. For details, please ask at the entrance.
6. Are pets allowed?
Pets are permitted but they cannot move around freely; rather, they must be on the leash so as not to disturb or harm other visitors.
7. Is it necessary to book a spot for the tent or RV in advance?
There is always enough free space in the camps so it is not necessary to book a spot in advance.
8. Is it possible to rent a tent and other camping equipment?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to rent a tent or any other camping equipment at the site.
9. Is there organised transportation from the camp to the Park?
Yes, there is organised bus transportation from the Korana Camp and Borje Camp to the entrance into the National park. Transportation is also organised on the way back from the National park to the camp. For more information on the time of departure and arrival of the bus, please ask at the camp’s reception.
10. How can I get a discounted student ticket?
In order to be able to purchase a student ticket, you must present a valid student ID upon payment. Student IDs of all world universities are accepted.
11. Is there a bus stop near the entrance into the National park?
Yes, there is a bus stop near Entrance 1 and Entrance 2. Both entrances are near the road (D1 state road) and there are bus stops on both sides of the road, one in the direction of Zadar and the other in the direction of Zagreb.